THE CENTRAL BANK OF MONTENEGRO issues
INVITATION TO BIDS No. 017
The subject of the bidding is the collection of bids for the supply of:
- Segment no. 1 (office supplies)
- Segment no. 2 (spare parts)
- Segment no. 3 (other materials)
- Segment no. 4 (small supplies)
- Segment no. 5 (alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks)
- Segment no. 6 (press)
A bid should include:
- bidder’s exact name and address,
- individual and total cost expressed in € (with and without VAT), free buyer’s warehouse,
- terms and conditions of payment,
- delivery period since the moment of ordering,
- brand, type of products and name of producer and
- bid validity period.
The bid should be supported by:
- evidence of eligibility provided for in Article 4 of the Law on Public Procurement in the Republic of Montenegro,
- bidder’s references,
- guarantee for 2% of the bid price.
Bids may be submitted by companies registered for the conduct of business activities that are the subject of the bidding.
Bids may be submitted for one, more or all of the segments.
The bidder’s authorized representatives may obtain the tender documents in the Room no. 6 (ground floor), Archives Section of the Central Bank of Montenegro, Nemanjina Obala 7, Podgorica, during the validity of this invitation, every working day from 11:00-14:00 hours.
Bids may be submitted until January 15, 2004 at 12:00 hours, in person or by mail, in sealed envelopes, with the indication – “Do Not Open Before Formal Meeting of Bid Evaluation Commission”, to the following address:
Central Bank of Montenegro, Nemanjina Obala 7, 81000 Podgorica, Montenegro
The bid opening will be public and will take place on January 16, 2004 at 12:00 (noon), in the offices of the Central Bank of Montenegro, Nemanjina Obala 7, Podgorica, Montenegro.
Public bid opening may be attended by bidders or bidders’ authorized representatives.
The contract will be awarded to the most favorable bidder for the period until December 31, 2004.
Untimely and incomplete bids will not be considered.
During the validity of this invitation, all interested bidders may obtain any necessary information in connection with the subject of bidding through their authorized representatives each working day.
Zoran Perisic (tel. 081/403-110)